To: Beautiful Weirdos
Mood/Color: Drained & Yellow (Optimistic)
Hyperlink in purple
Song: Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
Location: My comfy bed.
Affirmation: My growth depends on my mindset. Yes!
Journal Prompt: Are you stopping you from growing?
Great day Beautiful Weirdos!
Are you ready to commit to your growth? How are you going to prepare to show up as the person you want to be? I truly believe that God and The Universe place you in real-life experiences and situations to see who you decide to show up as. That’s when you have a choice to make. Do you continue to show up as the version of SELF that no longer serves you or do you show up as the person you want to be?
Choosing what’s familiar is usually the most comfortable, but how will that serve you? You already know what you’re going to say, what your next move is, and you know the ending result may not be beneficial for you in the long run.
When you have these experiences that offer a chance for you to show up as the person you want to be GO FOR IT! That’s how you know you’ve grown. It may not be perfect, but it’s a start. Get out of your comfort zone and pat yourself on the back once you get to the other side.
SIGNS THAT YOU’RE GETTING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
- You respond differently to certain actions and energies.
- No more abrupt decision making. You think things through.
- Clear and concise communication is key for you. No more leaving things unsaid.
- You become more resourceful and creative.
- You look for more ways to challenge yourself.
- You set actionable goals and you don’t beat yourself up if you fall short.
- You choose to find the good in the lesson.
- You are more self-aware.
- You are taking more “good” risks.
- You are continually rewriting your story.
Embrace the uncomfortableness of getting out of your comfort zone.
To get out of your own way just step aside and allow the person you want to be to show up. Allow space for them to show up. Give yourself permission to show up differently and don’t forget to give yourself grace.